Julian Wilson’s Signature Series Breadbox incorporates graphics inspired by his mother’s original artwork. The Oakley Breadbox Julian Wilson Signature Series Tortoise with its long and simple lines connecting the classic-cool look of the skate and snowboard culture of the 70’s with today’s originality.
The round Dark Bronze glasses and the lateral metal icons bring this synthesis to particular advantage. The medium-sized O-Matter frame confident with comfort and durability.
– Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O-Matter frame material
– Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
– Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
– Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
– Oakley’s HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) makes it possible to have extended visual clarity all the way to the periphery
– UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
– light transmission of the Dark Bronze lens 12% – hence, the Oakley Breadbox is perfect for extremly bright light
Visit the Oakley store, 1st level, Century City Mall, Makati City. Oakley is officially distributed by MEERA ENTERPRISES, INC. in the Philippines.
Oakley was created for world-class athletes, those who see the limits of possibility as just another challenge. Their dedication drives us to look beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. It’s in our DNA to identify problems, create inventions, and wrap those inventions in art. And simply to make things better than anyone thought possible.
G-Force Atrium Mega Mall, Trinoma, Bonifacio Highstreet, Rockwell, SM Cebu, Ayala Cebu, Mall of Asia, Greenfield Sta. Rosa, Marquee Mall Pampanga, Robinson Bacolod, Ayala Bacolod, Abreeza Davao, Harbor Point Subic, and Newport, O-Store SM Aura and Greenbelt 3.
Like Oakley Philippines on Facebook, www.facebook.com/OakleyPhilippines
Follow Oakley Philippines on Instagram @Oakleyph