Surfista Travels Philippines is now offering a surf tour to BALER this summer from March 22 – 24, 2014. Surfista Travels offers surf tour groups and packages which include transportation, accommodation, surf lessons, and board rentals. It is perfect for people who live in Manila who would like to get away and try something new for the weekend or for tourists who want to explore and see the Philippines in a different way! We work with the best surf resorts and surf schools so that you will have the most amazing experience.
The Philippines is a fast growing surf destination with its numerous islands and waves around the country. Surfing is one of the best ways to enjoy the waters and beauty of the Philippines, meet new people and be exposed to a different lifestyle while having fun. No trip to the Philippines would be complete without going on a surf trip. Our aim is to help groups of people to get to the best surf spots, surf resorts and surf schools while making it easy, convenient, and fun. So come join us and share our passion for surfing, traveling, meeting new people, exploring the Philippines and having a great time! Learn how to SURF with Aliya Surf School and stay at the beautiful Aliya Surf Camp in BALER for the long weekend of March 22 – 24, 2013.
Tour Package is inclusive of:
1. Roundtrip Private Transfers: Manila to Baler, Baler to Manila
2. Private Instruction and 4 LESSONS with Aliya Surf School (1 hour/lesson)
3. Surfing Equipment Rental – surfboard & legrope
4. Hurley – Surfista Rashguard Rental
5. Overnight Accommodation at the beachfront Aliya Surf Camp (spacious airconditioned rooms)
6. Toll & gas fees
7. Breakfast at the Aliya Surf Resort Restaurant
8. Transportation within Baler to try different local restaurants (unless participants would like to experience riding the jeepneys!)
9. Tours around the city (Baler Museum, Waterfalls, Balete tree, etc.)
10. Surfista Travels Certificate of Attendance sponsored by Hurley and Grind
11. Products from our sponsors – Lightwater, Vitaminboost, Yabang Pinoy, 7107 Island Travel Magazine
12. Surfista Travels shirt and baller
13. Internet access and 24-hour security
14. Surfista Travels coordinator
15. Convenience,quality service, smiles and FUN!
Limited slots available. Surf trip fee: P7,600 *Meals are not included since our clients have different tastes & meal preferences. We will have the option of going to different restaurants and trying different kinds of food during the weekend.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @SurfistaTravels