Check out some of the best tricks from yesterday’s Street League Skateboarding DC Pro Tour AZ Qualifier event.
The History of Street League
Launched in 2010, Street League Skateboarding is the preeminent competitive series in professional skateboarding worldwide. The league features 24 of the world’s best pros competing for the largest prize purse in history on one-of-a-kind concrete skate plazas inside the world-class arenas. Street League is the brainchild of 20-year industry veteran, Rob Dyrdek.
DC is exclusively distributed in the Philippines by Primer Group of Companies.
- DC Trinoma (2nd level), DC Gateway, DC Eastwood City Walk 2, DC Ayala Cebu, DC SM Cebu, DC Festival Mall
- R.O.X (Bonifacion High Street)
- All Bratpack Stores: (Ayala Cebu, SM The Block, Greenbelt 5, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Manila, SM CDO, SM Davao, SM Pampanga, SM Southmall, Marquee Mall)
- All Res|Toe|Run Stores: (Glorietta 4, Robinsons Manila, Ayala Cebu, Gateway, Robinsons Galleria, Trinoma, Marquee Mall)
- Shoe Salon Stores: (Shangrila, Glorietta, Trinoma Mall, Mall of Asia, Alabang town Center, Virra Mall, Rockwell Mall, Robinsons Galleria, Gateway Mall, Eastwood, Robinsons Ermita and SM The Block)
Like DC Shoes Philippines on Facebook, facebook.com/dcshoes.ph