DC Shoes sponsored professional skateboarder Nyjah Huston wins the X Games Real Street contest through the judged portion which editors from all the top skateboard magazines, picked the skateboarder who ripped the hardest over all.
The judged portion of Real Street was left in the hands of four skateboard magazine editors who looked at the videos and awarded gold through bronze: Mike Burnett (Thrasher), Jamie Owens (Skateboarder), Skin Phillips (Transworld Skateboarding) and Dave Swift of The Skateboard Mag. And the judges have spoken. The 2012 X Games gold medal for Real Street goes to Nyjah Huston, with Aaron Homoki taking silver and Taylor Bingaman with bronze. – source espn.go.com/action/xgames/blog
Nyjah Huston also won the bronze medal for the X Games LA 2012 Street. Click here for the full result and Nyjah’s best run.
DC is exclusively distributed in the Philippines by Primer Group of Companies.
- DC Trinoma (2nd level), DC Gateway, DC Eastwood City Walk 2, DC Ayala Cebu, DC SM Cebu, DC Festival Mall
- R.O.X (Bonifacion High Street)
- All Bratpack Stores: (Ayala Cebu, SM The Block, Greenbelt 5, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Manila, SM CDO, SM Davao, SM Pampanga, SM Southmall, Marquee Mall)
- All Res|Toe|Run Stores: (Glorietta 4, Robinsons Manila, Ayala Cebu, Gateway, Robinsons Galleria, Trinoma, Marquee Mall)
- Shoe Salon Stores: (Shangrila, Glorietta, Trinoma Mall, Mall of Asia, Alabang town Center, Virra Mall, Rockwell Mall, Robinsons Galleria, Gateway Mall, Eastwood, Robinsons Ermita and SM The Block)
Like DC Shoes Philippines on Facebook, facebook.com/dcshoes.ph